Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seems like i'm more or less done with my revision for tml test liao except for marketing. SIAN. Dont tell me i gotta memorise again man! I hope there's only a need to memorise for exam not class or common test haha.
Well went to the polyclinics like 11.30pm and was told to wait till 1.30pm due to the large no. of patients. WA i nid to sTUDY la. Lol. Cos it's really too ridiculous to wait for 2 hrs so i went to a private clinic instead. Guess wad the doctor say by right i shud present hima form for him to sign but the NP just ask me to get a letter from doctor w/o giving me any form. WTF!!! And i spent 20 bucks just for one stupid written ugly letter. EAT my money. I think if NP were to reject this EXPENSIVE letter of mine, i think i rather withdraw from the OIP. At least now i got excuse to withdraw den maybe i'l be able to perform for Virtuso. I went to this clinic the other time and measure my height which is 169 TODAY measure again, 168! -.- Keep shrinking and growing lol. This means really since sec 1 i stopped growing liao lol. Pri 6 163cm sec 1 168cm until nw. LOL. But of cos the weight wise, haha, got quite a diff nw haha

No comments: